Aliso HO Folding MTB Tire
The Aliso HO (High OutPut) utilizes a triple compound with under the sidewall protection and sheds a lot of weight for a nimble, but tough tire that gets you up, over and around anything on the trail.
▪ Softer and loose condition Enduro/Trail tire with a light, supple casing and superior grip and performance
▪ Available in both 27.5 and 29 inch sizes
▪ Features a Triple Compound to withstand the high demands of Enduro riding and racing
▪ Featuring a Puncture Resistant Shield
▪ Tubeless Compatible
1) Shipping time estimates are not guaranteed
2) Shipments may arrive earlier than estimated
3) Expect transit times to be extended during holiday seasons
4) For Overnight shipments, call us directly for arrangements
|DISCLAIMER for International Orders|
Duties and Taxes: Import duties, taxes, and brokerage fees are not included in the product price or shipping and handling cost and it will be collected upon delivery from the carriers for certain packages. These charges are recipient’s responsibility as we are only charging the transportation fee for the packages. You may check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be. Additionally, you may review below additional information for shipments shipping to Canada which can imply to other countries as well.
Additional Information: Below are some additional information regarding international shipments going to Canada you may reference as well as refer to sites such as https://customsdutyfree.com in order to get an estimate on these import costs.
Fees for Canada orders:
The brokerage fees are a processing fee charged by the shipping company. This fee includes filling in a customs form to indicate the contents and value of the shipment and calculating duty and taxes.
When UPS Customs Brokerage handles your imports, there is no Entry Preparation Fee for routine customs clearance of UPS Worldwide Express Plus, UPS Worldwide Express, UPS Worldwide Express Saver, and UPS Worldwide Expedited shipments, including up to five classification lines. Charges may apply for more complex customs clearance procedures.