GravelKing AC Folding Gravel Tire
The Gravelking is the perfect tire for cyclists looking to expand their horizons. This includes roads that may not be suited for normal road tires. Four width options are available to suit any rider's tastes. Made from a natural rubber compound, puncture protection breaker and a special low rolling resistance casing, the Gravelking tire is made to go anywhere.
- 700 x 33 or 35C tire size, perfect for gravel and dirt, great for both rough and smooth pavement
- Folding bead tire that is tubeless compatible, Black tire tread and Black or Brown sidewalls
- ZSG natural rubber compound is long lasting and makes for an excellent ride, Anti-flat casing provides reinforcement throughout the tire
- Advanced Extra Alpha Cord, AX technology uses extremely narrow cord which is weaved at a super high density into the casing, makes for lightness and flexibility, increases density and improves resistance to cuts and abrasions
- TLC (TLR/Tubeless) and Hookless Compatible in widths 32mm and larger
1) Shipping time estimates are not guaranteed
2) Shipments may arrive earlier than estimated
3) Expect transit times to be extended during holiday seasons
4) For Overnight shipments, call us directly for arrangements
|DISCLAIMER for International Orders|
Duties and Taxes: Import duties, taxes, and brokerage fees are not included in the product price or shipping and handling cost and it will be collected upon delivery from the carriers for certain packages. These charges are recipient’s responsibility as we are only charging the transportation fee for the packages. You may check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be. Additionally, you may review below additional information for shipments shipping to Canada which can imply to other countries as well.
Additional Information: Below are some additional information regarding international shipments going to Canada you may reference as well as refer to sites such as https://customsdutyfree.com in order to get an estimate on these import costs.
Fees for Canada orders:
The brokerage fees are a processing fee charged by the shipping company. This fee includes filling in a customs form to indicate the contents and value of the shipment and calculating duty and taxes.
When UPS Customs Brokerage handles your imports, there is no Entry Preparation Fee for routine customs clearance of UPS Worldwide Express Plus, UPS Worldwide Express, UPS Worldwide Express Saver, and UPS Worldwide Expedited shipments, including up to five classification lines. Charges may apply for more complex customs clearance procedures.